Thursday, March 28

Easter Pinspirations

I've gathered some interesting and beautiful Easter egg ideas in my Pinterest basket just for you. Check out these unique egg dying kit alternatives for the upcoming Holiday.
Golden marbled Easter eggs DIY
SheKnows.com
I love these gold leafed eggs with their contrast between glamorously fancy and ruggedly imperfect. They shine like just unearthed gems. Perfect for hiding in the garden. 

mom. me
   

These chalkboard eggs are so fun and great for inspiring creativity. I love the idea of geometric shapes that can be wiped off and replaced with any number of beautiful designs.
Sprinkle Easter Egg DIY
studiodiy.com

With the sudden popularity of Ciate caviar nail manicures, it only makes sense that the trend would make its way into other creative outlets. You can find the tiny microbeads to decorate your eggs in all sorts of colors at your local Craft Store or online from MarthaStewart.com

photo
kailochic.blogspot.com
I thought this was a really cool craft for Easter parties that older kids could help make. What a smart way to incorporate a fun treat that isn't just the same old bunny shaped chocolates. 
CountryLiving.com

These eggs are incredible little works of art and I hope to be able to recreate the intricate details of some of the patterns on my own. The art is done using pure silk fabrics with beautiful designs. I LOVE these. 
I hope you are inspired to come up with some fun ideas for you and your family this coming weekend.
Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis