Monday, June 18

A day at the Spa - Montage Beverly Hills


As part of a Mother's Day gift, my mom and I got the awesome opportunity to spend a day at the Montage Beverly Hills Spa, a place like no other. If you are into massages, relaxation, or happiness in general ;) you must try this gorgeous, luxurious spa. The package we were given included a class of our choice in the gym, lunch, a massage and all day access to the spa facilities. We arrived early to take advantage of everything offered to us and enjoyed a delicious hot cup of tea in the Women's Lounge, a calming room filled with big fluffy chairs, pillows and throw blankets. Then it was off to the gym for a mat pilates class. After working up a decent sweat, we went back to the women's lounge to enjoy the delicious strawberry, orange, cucumber water, which I now plan to make at home. I poked around the rest of the spa and took a few shots of the co-ed area.
This is the co-ed jacuzzi where you can meet up with your spouse/partner/friends before or after your treatment. The room was light and bright with beautiful gold accents and morrocan style decor.
This lamp hung above the stairs to the co-ed area. It was absolutely beautiful and surrounded by walls of complete mosaic.
Lunch with a view came next. The ninth floor of the hotel houses the pool and poolside restaurant. Here, I enjoyed the warm breeze and delicious Grilled Halibut Fish Tacos, while my mom went for the Margherita Flatbread.
Finally, it was time for the massages, the sauna, the jacuzzi and a quick trip in the steam room. It was probably the best massage I've ever had, complete with apricot scented massage oil, and a heated sand neck pillow midway through.

I highly recommend this spa if you are ever in the Los Angeles area. If not, visiting any nice spa in your neighborhood is a wonderful, important part of keeping your body healthy and happy. This day really inspired me to bring the spa home and do what I can in my own house to promote more wellness and relaxation. We'll see what I come up with! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis