Saturday, February 25

The Week-Cap - Back and Ready for Round 2

Well, Well, Well...

Here we are again.




  • Monday was a holiday, which is a good thing because I really did not feel well. I drowned my sorrows in some really good Belgian Double Ale Beer and a nice Turkey Burger (recipe to come soon).
  • Tuesday I got to eat at one of my favorite restaurants which has a revolving sushi bar. Did I mention I am head over heels in love with sushi? No? Well now you know. My greatest kitchen sadness comes from not being able to recreate a proper rainbow roll in my house. And please don't tell me it can be done...it can't. Just take me to Benihana and let's agree to disagree.
  • Wednesday I got to audition for the Nickelodeon show, iCarly. Hooray! It was very exciting and I was super appreciative of the opportunity, despite having to endure about 4 hours of L.A. traffic...yikes. I also posted my method for making your own home spray...pretty nice to come home to a house that smells like Lavender-Eucalyptus after a long day.
  • Thursday, I discovered something called 'water marble nail art'...what the? have you seen this?? I don't normally paint my nails because I always end up chipping it off the same day. But this water marble thing is ridiculous and I am doing it this weekend...I'll let you know how it goes. 
  • Friday is a good day. Everyone is happy on Friday because the clock is ticking towards fun. And brunch. I love brunch. I didn't use to love it until my breakfast-food loving husband showed me the light. Friday I shared a perfect brunch recipe. Cinnamon Roll French Toast. Please make it. Whoever eats it will thank you and then you'll thank me and everyone will be even happier than they were on Friday.
Oh and by the way, for whatever reason my baking brain is repeating three ingredients in my head this week: Oreos, Peanut Butter and Marshmallows....lets see what comes out of this one. Ellie May is not so sure.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ShareThis